Posted by 3Blups on 9:36 PM
on Feb 15, 2009


To continue from last post...

I'll use my last breath saying i love you. I know dear you no longer have any feelings for me, but i still love you up till now and will continue in many days to come. Yes i am stubborn as a cow and dear you might say i'm just doing stupid things, but to me, the most stupid thing that i did was i did not love you deep enough...

Actually the above "love statement" was in fact an sms that i wrote on Valentines Day that never reached it's recipient or i think will never reach as a matter of fact, i sincerely no one will use it, it's for 1 person only and that's my dear ex ... sigh...

Come to think of it, love is strange in a way that i use to say it's a double sided blade, it can hurt and it can cut so deeply and at the same time, it gives you pleasure and a rush in adrenaline (no, i'm not a sadist). Don't you like the feeling that knowing that you have someone besides you? That person will stand beside you through all hardship and happiness? But at the same time don't you fear too that you might lose her/him in just an instant?

Today Mr Zhong told me something which struck my thought... In movies or novels, we often come across the phrase "to love someone is to ensure he/she obtain happiness no matter who he/she is with"..... think again, how true does he/she mean those words? Is it really from the bottom of the heart? Is it really how he/she felt? Will they swear wholeheartedly over the Holy Bible, Quran etc and say that's their true intention?

Human are possesive, and screw those that say they aren't, why bother getting married then? If human aren't possesive, where does jealousy comes from? Never mind on that, i think i'm getting further and further from my true intention of this post.

Well, this post is dedicated to someone which i love dearly.... Sigh... (again)

I still love you dearly, although i might say that "i wish you happiness in whatever and whoever you choose in the future" but the fact is I would rather be that person that shower you with love and happiness....

I don't mean what i say but there's nothing else i can say at this juncture. To recap from a conversation i had with a friend the other day, i'm like walking a road knowing ahead that there's a brick wall blocking my path. I will crash the wall painfully and yet stubbornly i continue walking....




p.s. Comments are disabled for this post

Search