Posted by Mr Zhong on 1:55 AM
on Feb 18, 2009



ZoMg! SO far so good, the responses that we got after the blog being setuP'd for the past few days were quite overwhelming i guess. We even got some viewer all the way from the US. = ) cheers

Okay, i admit that i been slacken a bit for the past few days and my co-blogger, Mr 3blups posted a few posts and eventually drowned mine all the way to the bottom. Well, time for me to be more active in postings.


Oh ya, before i forget, there is this person (i am not going mention who) who keep insisting that i am some emo dude. I told her, i am the one who actually came out with this catchy name of the blog 'My-Name-Is-Not-Emo'. Okay, lets face it, if i want to emo emo about everything and anything, i would have came out with a blog name that actually matches my character instead, ie, My-Name-Is-Emo.

READ MY LIPS AGAIN, I AM NOT EMO, k? AT LEAST NOT MR ZHONG!


Btw, someone came and asked me a few days ago, 'Hey Mr Zhong, i dont understand, why you wrote something about tourism industry, isnt it boring?'

Em, actually some who read that post were rather find it amusing, while some others find it a bit boring. The reason is simple, that post titled '2 sides of a coin' were actually not about tourism but rather it is about human nature. I'm not going to interpret that whole thing and explain it line by line here, if u dont believe, read again, you will get what i mean.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Let us not forget what he did for the country, he might not know how to
hold a gun or even a sword to fight, but the impact of his writings are far
beyond what a gun or a sword can do.




Today i am not going to post something about myself anyway, i am going to talk about a person, a person who i think worth mentioning and deserves respect from all Malaysians. His name is Raja Petra Kamarudin, aka, RPK.


Well, i got to know about him like a few years ago through a friend who introduced me to his blog, http://mt.m2day.org/ . Raja Petra is a member of the Selangor royal family. He is the nephew of the late Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, the eleventh Yang Dipertuan Agong (King) of Malaysia. Since then, i been following to almost every single of his articles that he wrote, because i find all his articles are very interesting because he dares to write and openly criticizes those who walk in the corridors of power.


Due to his consistency and persistency opposing them, he got himself into series of troubles, and for those who do not know, he might be put behind bars again in Kemunting under the grounds of threat to national security (ISA - Internal Security Act ). Those who are being charged under ISA would renders them being put behind bars WITHOUT trial. YES, the Home Minister can put anyone behind bars as long as he thinks that you are one of a threat to national security. He can put you behind bars for 2 years long and it can be renewed perpetually until the day you die inside the prison.

Sounds unfair? yes, it is more than just unfair, it is injustice that we are talking about here. If u cant imagine how ridiculous is it, let me give u an example.

I am going to tell you guys about my experience back during my high-school days ( i dont usually use the word 'high skoolz' but i am using it this time to cater those who insisted to me that using this word high skools seems a bit more high clazzzzz wor, yes i am talking to YOU! the one who is eating cili now~ siapa makan cili, dia terasa pedas~ ) .

I was loitering in the society room just after recess to pack some stuff due to the absence of that particular teacher. But i was unlucky enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, the school discipline teacher were walking around that area with a cane on his hand. He saw me and thought that i am skipping classes and whipped me once with that cane even though i was trying to explain to him. He doesnt care, he got the authority to do so, so long as he got 'reasonable grounds' to believe that i was skipping classes. Whats the truth does not matter, objective 'reasonable ground' is all he need to justify the whipping! T____T

okay, until now, i still felt the so-called 'injustice' back then. Anyway, the analogy is there, i know my situation is nothing compared to what is happening atm. What RPK facing now, is perhaps a million times worse than mine as his liberty is at stake. sigh....


In RPK's latest post, entitled 'Probably My Last Message to Malaysians' (http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/18155/84/) , i almost broke into tears for reading it and i am not exaggerating about it. He is fighting hard, struggling for a better Malaysia, not just for himself, he is doing all of us a favour and yet when he found himself in trouble, theres nothing others can do anything about it and he will be facing it alone. I bet some of us who actually reading this post atm doesnt even know that such person exists. To me, he is a martyr, a martyr who sacrifices greatly because of his beliefs. Not those type which you can see in hollywood films, ie superman or batman. To me, he is much more than that.


I used to think that he got some hidden agenda under his sleeves for supporting the opposition strongly and opposing the gomen of the day. But guess what, i was wrong about it. He does not want to become a politician, he doesnt gun for any fames, as the matter of facts, all he wants is nothing other than a better Malaysia for all of us. There are just too many wrongs being done to this country and no one dare to speaks up other than him. He knows the heavy price that he needs to pay by doing so and he doesnt care.


For those who do not know, he was released last year from Kemunting after the High Court of Shah Alam accepted the habeus corpus (illegal detention) application from his lawyers and ordered for his release. Subsequently the Home Minister (puiiii kanasai -hokkien ) decided to appeal against the High Court decision in the Federal Court. RPK's liberty and fate now lies in the Federal Court's decision.

This coming monday 23rd Feb 2009, the Federal Court will decide if RPK will continue walk as a free man or he will be detained in Kemunting under ISA. He decided that in any event that he is being detained behind bars once more, he will speak the words of silence, meaning he maintain silence as a mute person refusing any medical treatments, food and water.


'....This action will mean I shall survive at the most seven to eight days. By the end of that period I shall be dead. I am prepared for that. They plan to imprison my body for the rest of my life. But I shall release my spirit from my body and will again be free. They can keep my body and they can do whatever they want with it. But they will never be able to keep my spirit. I shall separate my spirit from my body and deny them the pleasure of incarcerating me.....' (RPK)


Well, i guess i am done with explaining the gist of what is happening to RPK atm.

Let us not forget what he did for the country, he might not know how to hold a gun or even a sword to fight, but the impact of his writings are far beyond what a gun or a sword can do. I shall pray for your release and hope you would not give up in your struggle to make Malaysia a better place for all of us.

I guess i need to stop writing for now, i been a little too verbose in my writing tonight. Thats all i got to say for now.




= Mr Zhong =

1 comments:

williewizzy said...

Well discuss of this great man. History shall remember PKR.

Search