Posted by 3Blups on 11:39 PM
on Mar 12, 2009
Labels: ,

As I was crossing some super busy road today, I saw something which I never thought of....

Anyone ever noticed how some people will use their hand to cover their nostrils when a truck / lorry / bus passes by? To reduce the inhale of smoke eh?

I mean, what's the point? By covering with your hands does it reduce the smoke in any way? Isn't it better if they were to hold their breath? Seriously I don't see the justification here... Why cover up when the truth is you yourself know that it makes no difference?

Don't you think it's troublesome to hold your hands and cover your nose? You might even obstruct your view when crossing the road....

Do you think the air will be cleaner that way? Or do you want to appear that you're a class above the others? That you shall breath in better air that way?

Or was it because you want to cover it because someone influenced you? Some passerby do it and asked you to follow suit because it's cool?

For me I admitted the air is not that good and I breath in bravely, I know it'll hurt my lungs in the long term, but I feel that I did the right thing, at least I faced it bravely.... I choose not to run away from the evil smoke....

Worse is in the end, my life will be shorter by 100 days? At least I won't regret it...





some random chat......

®àñâRçHî§T© says:
i know this is very kolot but every 1 min you're angry or sad..
you lose 60 secs away..

.:: wkong ::. says:
then i think i shld be dead already
=(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

everytime u jerk-off, u'll lose a lil bit of weight. keep it up!!

Search