Posted by 3Blups on 9:54 PM
on Mar 10, 2009

In movies, they usually say that when a person is facing death itself, then images of life will flash past them without them realizing... Images of people they care the most, words that matters the most, events that matters the most etc...

At this critical time of intervention, the mind will only process things that he/she needs most....

I finally saw it today while i was crossing the road while my mind was occupied... It's truly beautiful... This may sound insane, but if given the option, i would love to experience it again, it's so calming and unbelievable... I saw images that i would love to live with for my whole life... I know what my heart desires....

It's all gone in an instant by an abrupt honk but i would say it's definitely worth it... I'm not delusional and insane but it does really calm my mind at the moment....

Is there a scientific study on this subject?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, it's call kamasutra...
which teaches you how to think with your dick-head instead of your head.

3Blups said...

can lend me a copy?

Anonymous said...

it's tattoo'ed on my body... u wanna check it out??!!

my "hole" body is yours!!!

Anonymous said...

the book must be a concise version than, so small.....

Search