Posted by 3Blups on 9:08 PM
on Mar 9, 2009
Labels: ,

One year ago, i was still studying in Uni wondering where I'm headed for my future... All of us are pretty unsure of where we should head and which path should we trod, yet we boldly took our path (or at least God chooses it i think)... 1 year is not too short and yet long enough for us to start forgetting what we held to the utmost importance in our heart...

(1) 猪朋狗友

"猪朋狗友" (Pig and Dog Friends) i think i'm fortunate enough to be blessed with some. One year ago, i admitted that i did left them at the road side (or was i dumped at the road side?). I dedicated my life to something which i valued the most and i never regretted it till today. And today i'm really fortunate that they are still beside me, thanks!



Paiseh, couldn't find any "Happy Family" Pics, this is the best i could find...
I know sometimes we do have "bite marks" with each other but that's the best part of life isn't it, at least we have something that we could reminiscent of...

For instance how we use to skip classes, "kap lui", our "blow water" session at mamak etc, or even the timeS we raped socialize with beloved Ang. It sure bring back lotsa fond memories

(2) I'd met some new friends....
For the past 3 years in my uni life, i'd met some friends which i'd grown really close with, thanks for leaving such nice footprints in my heart =)



(3) I got my own car!!
Previously back in school days, all of us (almost all) have to rely on HK to drive us/drop us/pick us up at LRT station or some bus stop. He's the only one who drive a car back in school days, now we can proudly return HK's favour! (or maybe only one can't....)

(4) 3 years effort for one piece of paper...
I was studying in USM for 3 whole freaking years and i'd finally graduated! Yes, i'd learnt to live by my own and life has never been better after my graduation day. The best part of it is when i went for my job interview, instead of asking for my degree transcript, the interviewer asked "can i have your SPM examination result?" They did not even requested my STPM results..... Gosh

(5) Fell in love
I'd fell in love with the girl of my life. She's everything i need and complements well to my weaknesses. Words couldn't possible how much i love her but i'd found a song which matches closes to it... From 童话 (Tong Hua) by Guang Liang

也许你不会懂 (Perhaps you never knew)
从你说爱我以后 (From the moments you said you love me)
我的天空星星都亮了 (All the stars in my sky have brightened up)

(6) I broke my heart
I'd lost her... It's painful.

(7)I think I saved a little Rhino
or maybe a I'd fed a few extra leaves, instead of donating to help some poverty stricken kid, i'd donated to save a rhino...
The amount is very minimal but i sincerely hope it did something good towards the preservation of rhinos in the long run. Hopefully my kids in the future could still have a chance to view one...


(8) My eyes are brighter

I never knew that the mainstream media managed to hide so many news from us, how the heck did they do it? I am so darn happy that i'd registered to vote for the last election!!! For everyone out there, try to take the blindfold down, peek into the real world, and see how badly informed you are... For starters, try googling these words :
Valuecap Sdn Bhd
Teresa Kok
or better go read Malaysiakini

It's not free but if you're a cheapskate like me, go click the BM/Chinese version, it's free. I'm buying a subscription soon....


(9) I saw a whole cycle of life

I saw a relative of mine past away and at the same time my older cousin had a new member in his family. I myself had a few near death experience while driving and I'd learned the "fragility" of life. One moment you're still here, the next moment I might be floating in mid air wondering what happened.... Treasure the "now" moment. Be blessed by the fact that you're so much better than someone out there...

(10) I'm older....
8th March 2009 and i'm 24 years old, Happy Birthday to myself.

This is the 1st time i sing myself a birthday song and blew my own lighted up candle...

This is the 1st time me and my friends had a really impromptu trip and managed to cash out from the Genting... (thanks for the great experience guys!)

This is the 1st time i feel so lost in my life and so tired...

Anyway, Happy Birthday to myself...

0 comments:

Search